Running BIX from command line causing issues to stream nodes
Whenever I am running .sh file which contains code to execute BIX from command line, it is impacting Stream nodes and Queue processors are getting stopped.
also in logs I can see that the process tries to start Stream server but as this node is no where related to Stream but it caused issue in production and then we had to disable BIX node as a rollback plan.
Please let me know if someone has some idea on this.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Thanks all for your reply. I raised SR and got the fix. We need to add below configuration in BIX-prconfig.xml to stop this process to start streaming service.
<env name="asyncExecutor/enable" value="false" />
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Running BIX extracts from command line: BIX Installation issue for postgresql-
- Bix extract to be run from command line
- Different tables which gets updated when we run BIX Extract from a command line
- Gettign error while running through command line in BIX 7x
- Running BIX from command line-Not able to invoke rule