Run multiple projects under main project
Can someone share share demo video or best practices for adding multiple child projects under main project and perform execution in single run?
I don't think a video is necessary. Make sure your solution contains all the projects that you want to use. Make sure that your Startup Project (the one in bold) references the other projects (unless some of those projects reference each other, then you must only reference the parent; I doubt you are doing this, but just keep that in mind that you don't want any circular references). After you add the references, then you "Manage Imported Projects" and pull in all of the other projects. In your Startup Project you'll be able to see all the other projects in your Object Explorer window when you have an automation open.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Build a sub project multiple times when trying to run my main project
- Need to call another project automation from main project
- How to execute multiple project from a common Project
- How to make openspan project as a service, so multiple projects can use it
- Error Loading Project- Multiple projects being loaded