Run Model from Activity
I need to write an activity that takes an text as a param, runs a model, and then updates properties. Specifically an extraction model.
I'm assuming based on my Pega experience, that there is an OOTB activity i can call where i specify a model and input and it shoots back a pxResults() of properties it extracted.
What is that Activity called? I can't find anything.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Agents throwing IndexOutOfBoundsException exception while ran but while manually running the activity- it works fine. Have a question for below, 1) Need to run an agent to be run 3 times on particular time schedule- same activity?? How??
- Any one know about "Wide of Scheme" error while running a predictive model??
- Run Pega unit tests error in DevOps Pipleline Model
- Activity when run standalone downloads the Excel/PDF file. Onclick Activity to download a file runs without error but no file downloaded.
- Use of Model and Pagelist in a CALL Activity