Rule-Connect timeout question
I have a question in regards to timeouts - java.lang.SocketException read time outs specifically. We set the response timeout in the connect harness (say connect rest). My understanding is that the timeout will occur if we connect to that resource but no data is received by the timeout period. If we receive data but the time it takes to send it/respond exceeds the response timeout we'll keep going. We see pega 0020s with a max kpi > response timeout value so the data seems to support this understanding. Is it correct?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Timeout for Connect-SQL Rules
- In Pega v7.1.8, we are using simple questions rule from Survey Framework, In V6 the simple question doesnt display "Clear Slection" on the UI whereas in V7 it is by default checked in the question when upgraded from V6.
- Connection Timeout warning for Composite Portal
- Java net socket connection timeout error
- How to set Connector (Connect Soap/http) timeout setting in prconfig.xml?