Rule Cache Management - clear cache
we have deployments happening almost every day with Decision Rules. To avoid issues, we have clear cache after deployment. we are clearing the cache using SMA and we have 40 node system.
some times few servers are missed to clear cache, is it possible to save last 5 cache clear timestamps in database or to see from AES or from anywhere else.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we extend the feature of clearing the in-memory and DB Rule Caches for all Cache Management Wizards in SMA?
- Declarative Page Cache Management- refresh
- How to clear declarative cache and rule resolution cache?
- Can you clear cache with AES 7.3.1 the rule cache?
- Clearing rules cache- HRServices app references deleted or old section rules