RPA Scheduling Service not terminating the BOT
Hi All - Need help from someone who is using Pega RPA Service to schedule unattended BOTS. We upgraded our studio and runtime version from 8.0.1110 to 8.0.2030 and installed the Pega RPA Service to control the schedule using schedule.json file. Pega Auto Logon service is able to login to the BOT machine in the specified time in the scheduler file but it is not able to terminate the BOT even after the specified duration and it is processing the cases even after the scheduled end time is past. Settings in the RPA service.config file is also set as "Scheduled" so that the service reads from the scheduler.json file. We are using Pega 8.2.2 and Robot Manager 8.2.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Set the start time and duration in minutes.
2. Assign the BOT to process the cases
3. BOT doesnt terminate and log off from the machine even after the end time mentioned in the scheduler file is reached.
Restarted the Pega RPA Service from windows services and modified the schedule multiple times. Still Pega Robot Runtime doesnt
detect that the schedule has ended and continue picking the cases
Can someone please throw a light on this issue? We followed all the steps mentioned in the below articles but still no luck!! Any quick help is greatly appreciated and our upgrade is at a standstill
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to add SR tag***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- ROBOT Shcheduler- Unable to login to VM via BOT scheduler service
- Bot Scheduling service not working
- Scheduling service is not taking Runtime credentials from Credmgr and login and it keeps prompting Enter RPA Credentials
- RPA Scheduling service is available for winodws 10?
- Update the status of a case picked by one RPA bot by another RPA bot?