RPA - OnDemand Bots , Q : any alternate for storing credentials on credential manager- local machine ?
Dear RPA mates ,
we were using the Pega RPA service for Ondemand robots , where currently credentials are stored on Credential Manager. ( Windows user + Runtime User + Robot Registartion Operator) credentials.
but Security policies does not allow us to store credentials on the machine.
do we have alternative methods for authenticating Pega RPA service. i read that cyberark is supported , but currently we do not have CyberArk.
so any other method , where , without storing this credentials on VMs , we can use RPA service in Ondemand mode.
kindly guide on this. Thanks a ton in advance !!
Currently, there is no other option to use an external vault other than CyberArk. Talk with you Pega leads about upcoming features and perhaps they can provide you with any information on when or if third-party vaults will be supported.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- ,Can the output of BIX Extract rule be stored on a local machine?
- Can we have multiple bots run in same machine?
- RPA- Multiple bots processing different kinds of work or same bot doing different kinds of work
- Pega RPA- Solutions vs Virtual Machine in RPA model deployment
- Pega n RPA- Poor Health of the bot