Rollback failed - Internal processing error
I have configuered the environment details and set the guardrial score to 95 in the pipeline.
Guardrail compliance score (86) for application LabPrj 01.01.01 is less than the specified threshold (95) and hence it is failing.When I try to rollback the operation getting the below error message
RollBack Failed : Internal processing error.Problem encountered when getting connection for database sample: code: 0 SQLState: 28P01 Message: FATAL: password authentication failed for user "sample"
This is only happening for one of the environment and in the other environment ,it is able to rollback successfully.Kindly help
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Error- Flow Action pre-processing activity pzShowConfigureFormFromViews failed: must have mode Page List. Details: Invalid value for aPageList passed to com.pega.pegarules.data.internal.clipboard.Sorter.sortPageList(ClipboardProperty, String,
- Data upgrade failed- Encountered database error attempting to load jar into Oracle: ORA-01950: no privileges on tablespace
- While queuing up soap service, instances are failing with database rollback error
- Process all child cases and rollback on error
- "2015-12-08 20:09:05,503 [fault (self-tuning)'] [ STANDARD] [ PegaRULES:06.03] ( search.internal.RuleIndexer) ERROR - Failed to update ClipboardPages in the PegaRULES index- Lock obtain timed out: NativeFSLock@/var/SP/weloadm/pega/pegatempdir/Pe