Robotics Excel Connector - File Open - Use file name from string variable
I am working on a PoC, that should open a Excel File from a directory and read a column value from current active sheet. Use that value to do some calculation and set the calculated value on to another cell.
Using Excel connector, in the "Open" method, if I directly set the filename on to the "workbook" property, I am able to open the Excel workbook.
However, I wonder, is there a way to set the Open->"workbook" property value from a variable, instead of hard coding the file name on the property.
The robotics studio doesn't allow me to link a string variable value as an input to the "Open" method..
Appreciate your inputs / suggestions to work this around.
Many Thanks in advance!
I am using :
Pega Robotics Studio
Version 14.0.23107.0 D14REL
Microsoft .NET Framework
Installed Version: Express
Pega Robotics Studio 8.0.1039.0
Microsoft office 2016.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Sample Solutions for PDF Connector- Extracting text from PDF and updating to excel
- Opening Excel File (Pega Robotics)
- Pega Robotics Studio 8: string variables
- How to open an excel file present on local network using the click of a link present on user screen in PRPC? The file should be open using MS Excel directly on the click of link.
- Pega Robotics/Openspan: macro in.xlsm file should generically run in all the excel file(running excel macro from another workbook)