Robotics Desktop Automation: How to pass a variable from Pega to target Windows Application?
I am working on a requirement where I need to pass a value(basically an ID) from Pega 7.1.8 UI screen to third party windows application.
I have already built a solution in Robotics studio to automate third party external windows application and now curious to know how can I achieve the link between pega application and windows application.
The desired requirement is to pass an ID from pega application and return a document from third party windows app. The ID keeps changing for each work object in pega.
Thanks in advance!!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
This is something that I believe would be covered more explicitly in the training course, but I believe this will give you a good starting point. https://academy.pega.com/library/72/robotic-webinar-integrating-pega-7-and-rda
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Robotics Desktop Automation: How to hide windows application startup windows from being shown to user?
- Pega Robotics: example of Interrogation and automation Java application?
- Delete specific files on windows desktop using Pega Robotic Automation
- Question on Application Bar properties in Pega Robotic Automation (screens at desktop not fitting according to the app bar)
- Pega Robotics Automation not working when Set HideApplicationAtRuntime to True for Java Swing Desktop application