Robot registration untick the operator availability
Pega RM v6.1 robot register REST API sets "pyOpAvailabiity" to false due to that heartbeat fails.
As per the OOTB activity "pxRegisterRobot" that sets "pyOpAvailabiity" to false. Corresponding step description explain as "set pyOpAvailabiity to true only if the robot is registering on it's own - not via RPA Svc registration call".
How to register a bot on it's own without calling REST API?
Attached the log file related to the issue.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to provide Queue name for Pega Robotics Runtime to complete RPA robot registration?
- What is the password for Operators created for VMs after registration?
- Robot Registration Failed
- Error After Robot Registration- InternalServerError(500)
- Robot Registration Failed: InternalServerError(500), Content: System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1 | (RoboticsService.Start()- Unable to acquire RobotInfo.