Robot Registration Failed : InternalServerError(500), Content: System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1 | (RoboticsService.Start() - Unable to acquire RobotInfo.
We have created a new app on Pega based on the BankerPro ruleset and created out own classes, work queues and case types as well as robotic automation to handle it.
Bot registration failed. I know the API URL and user credentials in the runtime are correct, and I have given the work queue name in the Project properties. I had this whole setup working with the default Bankerpro app. Is there any specific setting we have to do in the new PRPC app?
PRPC version: 7.2.2
Studio version: 8.0.1037
Registering Robot step1 - Name: 'NPIT14491412D', Queue: 'StatusReporting'
Error requesting data from Pega. http://<<URL Removed>>:5022/prweb/api/v1/cases
Code: InternalServerError(500), Content: System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[System.String]
(RoboticsService.Start() - Unable to acquire RobotInfo.
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Updated Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Yes, thanks for sharing the link. We did try it. Still had the issue. Additionally, we have to remove any operator ID already created for the bot in previous instances (Bankerpro etc.). The registration finally went through after the existing operator ID was removed from within Pega Designer Studio, and after the permissions were properly set up.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Code: InternalServerError(500), Content: System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[System.String] when running OpenSpan
- Error requesting data from Pega, Code: NotModified(304), Content: System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[System.String]
- Error Requesting Data From Pega, Unable To Acquire RobotInfo (Pega 7.2.2, Pega Robotics Studio 8.0.1058.0, Robot Manager 1)
- Error After Robot Registration- InternalServerError(500)
- Pega Robotics Studio: Unable to start process iexplore.exe. Start process injected C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe failed