Robot Manager Assignment Communication Issue
We have one work group with five assignment types that all of our robots work. The robots are not working case assignments in the priority order assigned in Robot Manager. In addition, if we have an assignment(s) turned off, the bot will continue to grab and work cases out of the assignment(s) that should be turned off. Any insight on fixing this issue is appreciated.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated SR details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Robot is registered in Robot manager, but the assignment did not complete
- We want to have two workbasket in one workgroup and have part of the VM's handle one set of work and remaining VM's handle another set of work. Does Robot Manager have any functionality for BOT assignment to specific workbasket?
- Assign new button is greyed out Pega Robot Manager packages tab
- Pega Robotics: Assigning values issue with Auto Populate Textbox in Pega screens
- Interaction Manager- InteractionStarted issue- Windows 10, Self Learning Version of Robotic Studio