Robot fails with 'RPC server is unavailable' and keeps failing until restarted
We have a problem wherein Robot does not work again untill runtime is restarted even when we have variety of test data. The error in logs is 'RPC server is unavailable'.
Has anyone experienced this before?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException- The RPC server is unavailable
- Detecting 'Service Unavailable' (Server error) when using Connect-REST
- Unable to restart the Server as Database connection is failing
- PegaRULES initialization failed when restart the server!
- Changing the max length of a property doesn't reflect until a server restart is done.