Rich Text Editor Mobile Support
I am using a rich text editor. But when I check it's behavior on Pega Mobile Express, I faced with an issue. It is not getting focused, thus I can not type anything inside it. Is the issue caused by it's mobile support ?
Tested on iPhone and iPad.
Update: Recently tested on Android emulator and it works fine. But still there is a problem with iOS.
As per our product specialist confirmation, Rich Text Editor is not supported in IOS. We suggest to you text area instead of RTE in IOS.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to convert text entered in rich text editor control to plain text.
- Need help in adding custom font in Rich text editor similar to Arial and Times New Roman in fonts list and also need to make this font as default for all the controls in Pega Application like Text input, Text area.
- All text format is gone in read-only mode for text areas or rich text editor property.
- OpenSpan 7.1 How to set text content for HTML Rich Text Editor
- Property reference along with text is given as default value in rich text editor