RFH2 Headers in Connect JMS rules
Is it possible to append RFH2 Headers on an outgoing JMS message within Connect JMS rules?
I have enabled 'Append RFH version 2 headers to messages sent to this destination' on websphere and a ran a test through our Dev site. I dumped the message onto a MQ queue and looked at the Message Properties but can't see any headers.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- MQ RFH2 Header- How to Generate From PEGA(Connect MQ)
- How to set JMSReplyTo header property in Connect JMS
- How to send JMSReplyTo header value in Connect-JMS
- Confused with Connect-JMS and Service-JMS rules....please can somebody clarify
- How to get replyToQ (MDRQ) and ReplyToQMgr (MDRM) from MQ message header in Service JMS rule