Rewrite uid in SAML SSO Authentication
We are on 8.2.2 and we need to update our login to replace - by _ .
We created a unauthenticated ruleset, changed the requestor type to use this ruleset but when we trace pySAMLWebSSOAuthenticationActivity we are not able to see anything.
Could you provide information on how we can do the change we need?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SAML SSO: Error Message: Unable to process the SAML Web SSO request: Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response: Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: NULL
- How to trace SSO (SAML) authentication service and authentication activity
- Authentication: SSO via SAML failing after upgrade to 7.2.1
- REVERSE PROXY FOR SSO SAML AUTHENTICATION
- How can I display an "operator does not exist" message when using authentication via SSO / SAML 2.0?