Revision Management implementation environment
My client installation is using a Pega Marketing 8.1 application on a Pega Platform 8.1.5.
Production environment have two applications – one points to the production rule sets which is actually the production environment and the other, which we use as a Business sandbox, points to a higher version of the rule set.
Can I please have opinion from our experienced community if it is okay to implement Pega Revision Management in our Business sandbox environment?
Many thanks for your help.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Marketing Portal, revision management and creating rules outside revision
- Can any user with Revision Manager role submit a revision?
- Can more than one revision can be created at the same time in Revision manager of Pega marketing 7.2.2 on Pega 7.2.2?
- Revision manager support for multiple case creation at same time.
- Ability to create Unit Test Cases and Suites through Revision Manager