Reusablility of Email Listener
I am trying to implement a functionality where a case going through a flow pauses if there is some missing information and an email is sent to a third party, once the response to email is received the case then proceeds.
This has been done for a casetype of class say (Org-FW-App-Work-Customer-Child1), while creating rules for this i had used the email listener wizard and since the context was given as the above class all the rules(Svc Package and Svc Methods) have been created pertaining to that class.
Now, this functionality need to be implemented for other child case types say (Org-FW-App-Work-Customer-Child2). I tried moving the service package and service methods rules to the higher class Org-FW-App-Work-Customer and this did not work as it was taking the context of the parent class and not the child class. How do i dynamically reference the other child cases in the activity so that the correct context is picked and this works.
Can someone please help me with this.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- what is Pega’s recommendation on resolving the email loading issues when opening an email interaction has been created through email body which contains large embedded images sent to an email listener? What is the OOTB fix for this issue?The issue is that
- Sometimes email listener require restart to listen the email messages
- Email Listener Issue: Every time we edit the Service Email Activity, the Listener does not pick up the changes. It does after complete Pega Server Restart.
- Email listeners not picking custom email headers (missing email headers)
- is it possible to have retry logic for Email listener? Like the way we queue for JMS listener