Reusable Division layer
When do we create a reusable division layer and what's the impact if we skip it? What are the questions we need to ask before we make this choice?
But what if the application you are building is something that’s meant to really cut across the enterprise? Does it make sense, in that case, to lock down the ECS to a specific Division? Does this impact the reusability of an application? Does this, in the end, make for an overly complex solution?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Request for some practical project scenarios for Reusable divisions and Units
- Reference Division layer rule in a Framework layer rule
- Data page at FW and Division layers
- What makes division layer creation suitable while designing ECS
- Case/Flow Instantiation at runtime from Implementation/Division layer