Restrict case processing without workbasket in Pega 7.3
We are working on Pega 7.3. We are facing a problem in case processing. Please find below the details
Created a flow rule with one assignment.
In the assignment given routing option to workbasket and the workbasket name we are fetching from database table.
When I create a case, even though workbasket is not added to my operator ID, in the Actions Menu, Process option is displaying. When I click the process option, Case perform harness is displaying with submit button and able to Submit the case without having workbasket added to my case.
Kindly help me what configuration I have to make so that, only if my operator has the workbasket then only I can process the case.
Thanks in Advance
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How robot process cases from 2 workbaskets belongs to 2 wrokgroup
- Is there a relation between Worklist and Workbasket? Does pega have any OOTB feature to route a case present in the Workbasket to his own Worklist when the user clicks on it.
- Case does not get pulled from Workbasket to Worklist. Is this expected behaviour in Pega 7.1.9?
- Pega 7.3 Utility Shape as a step type Case Designer
- Case Designer Pega 7.3 Utility Shape as a step type