Restrict Assignments to user
I am trying to restrict access to who can work on an assignment in Pega. For instance, I have a workgroup of 6 operators and all are apart of the same workbasket. I would like only 3 of them to work on the first assignment, and the other 3 to work on second assignment. They are all apart of the same workgroup, and the issue is that all 6 of them can work on both assignments. How can I restrict access to where only a set of operators can only perform a specific assignment and not the others? Thank you.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do I restrict a user from opening an Assignment from a different Workbasket?
- Is there any way to restrict functionalities of Live UI? We want user to use Live UI, but don't want to give all options to user whatever developer gets?
- Restricted Access to Assignment
- Issue with restricting access of worklist assignments
- Question on Restricting access to work-list assignments