REST service is not showing up in service package after importing to a new environment.
I have made a product rule containing a REST service and service package and migrated it to a testing environment. However, when trying to use the service rest in the testing environment I'm getting a 404; my service rest is not showing up in my servicepackage. However, when I check out my service rest rule, then it IS showing up in my service package. I'm stuck and I have ran out of ideas to fix this issue.
I fixed it myself: I forgot to add the ruleset in which this service REST and service package were saved to to the application definition.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to stop Agents from showing/starting in the SMA automatically in a multi-node environment. 7.1.6
- The Import Wizard does not show all packages in a packages list
- Custom Authentication Service in Service Package and consume Service REST
- Do we have Automated Testing in 7.1.8 for REST Services.? PDN Search shows only SOAP Services.. Is there any other mechanism for REST Services Automation.?
- How does stateful setting on service package for rest services behave