REST Service for adding attachments to a case?
We are using the out of the box Cases API to create and update cases via REST service request from another system. Is there an out of the box way to make a request to update a case and include an attachment that will result in that file being attached to the work object? If not, what is the best way to add that functionality?
We are running the Pega Platform version 7.4 on prem.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to pass attachments from parent case to child case and show them on first screen of child case?
- How to remove the case narrative,assignments,attachments,participants,case details which appears while running a case?
- Is there a way to attach Eform to email as (pdf)attachment with out adding to the Case?
- How to copy attachments from parent case to child case?
- How to create ZIP archive and attach to case?