[Resolved] How to set attachment category when upload file with mobile ?
I use the OOTB section pyCaseAttachmentsWrapper to upload a file.
With desktop, I can choose manually an attachment category (screenshot "Attach file - desktop.jpg").
With mobile, I can't choose the attachment category (I want to automatically set this category)
Do you know a tips to set a default attachment category ?
Update : Solution found (attachment setting available in the cell prooperties)
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
We are glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue by yourself.
Resolution as Updated in issue description: "Update : Solution found (attachment setting available in the cell properties)"
Appreciate you updating the thread with the resolution information. This contribution will benefit the users who might come across the same question.
~Vidyaranjan A V | Community Moderator | PegaProductSupport | Pegasystems Inc.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Exc. "Configuring the Interaction Driver": PRPC not storing settings? [RESOLVED]
- [Resolved] SAE Lesson 25- Exercise: Introduction to Data Tables (2 of 3)- Missing file DataTables.xls
- Modal window when attach file in mobile device
- Question about uploading multiple attachments to predefined category.
- pyCaseAttachmentsWrapper does not show attachment link, case id, attachment category if "Work-.pyIncludeSubCases" set to "true"