Reset or clear error message in activity while calling a Service REST
I have an activity where I check for certain fields using Property-Validate and set the error message. I check for 2 fields by selecting the "Required" checkbox. Later I capture these error message using @getMessagesAll(Primary) and set it on the Response back to the REST service caller.
1. When I send a request without 1 field I get error message that both fields are required eventhough the 2nd field is there in the json.
2. When I send a 2nd request with all fields, I still get the same error message eventhough all 2 fields are there in the json.
How can I reset or clear this error messages before this step is called?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- REST service activity not getting called
- service REST- pass param in url and call appropriate activity
- How to send error code/message for Service-REST Authentication is failed
- I am trying to call Web service with CONNECT REST & getting peer authentication error
- Getting exception com.pega.pegarules.pub.services.ConnectorException: Caught unhandled exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset in Connect-Rest