Requirement of accessing the same case by multiple users
We have a requirement that 2 end-users should work on the same case.
if user A logged into an application and holds a lock on the case. at the same time, another user B accessing the Child case and updating the information to child case as well as parent case.
A holds lock so that B is unable the data update the data on parent case and vice versa.
Please help us on accessing the same case by multiple users
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We have requirement where Parent case can create multiple cases with different case types (Work Types). And the Parent case has to wait till all the sub-cases (of different case types)been resolved. Is there any way to archive this?
- We have a requirement to access multiple WO's in one screen.
- to open multiple cases in multiple tabs from a user portal
- Allow Users to View Multiple Multiple Work Queues from Case Manager
- Export functionality on Report with filter condition is not exporting only filtered cases. It’s exporting all fetched results. User requirement is, they want to export only filtered cases.