Repository API - New Custom Repository - Which activities to stub to start
I have started creating a new Custom Repository. I am trying to find out which activities that I need to stub just to not to get an error in the Target Folder field in the Integration & Security tab, in the Application Rule.
So far, I have stubbed the following:
But I am getting this error message when the "Browse" button is pressed:
There appears to be a problem with your repository configuration. Please see the logs for more information.
There is no log messages captured upon pressing the button. Please see the attached screenshot.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I found the solution to get this through.
In the pyIsAuthenticated activity, it must set the parameter param.isAuthenticated to "SUCCESS". Then the error goes away.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Repository API- pzSaveToRepository / D_pxNewFile- Difference between 7.4 and 8.3
- Ruleset to use for extension API of Custom Repository in Pega 7.4
- Extension API for publishing artifact using custom repository in Pega 7.4
- Pega API- calling assignments API for performing an assignment
- Need to know about the stub activities