Reports exported to excel have numbers with extra zeros (0)
We're running 8.1.3 and have a series of reports that work fine when viewing it in the report viewer.
Unfortunately, when we export these to excel. The values are inconsistent and don't work well with formulas.
We don't want to change all the values manually and we've already attempted editing the properties for the columns.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Number Format in exported Excel differs from report number format
- Export a large number of records (100,000+) to excel from OOTB report browser
- Is there a way to perform column filtering in Report Definitions and Export the filtered data into Excel? I came to know that Export To Excel doesn't retain Temporary filters. But our end users use this very often
- Can we restrict number of columns on UI and have them all in export to excel?
- Export to Excel, Export to PDF for report header