Report requires foreign key pzIndexOwnerKey, how can I expose that?
I want to build report that joins 2 classes (case, field group list property).
When building that I do get error below.
How can I expose pzIndexOwnerKey property for reporting of data from custom table in Pega database?
This record has 2 error(s) in 1 place(s) .
SBA.pzIndexOwnerKey is Unexposed Property
Unexposed properties cannot be selected for classes mapped to external tables
Clipboard shows the correct "foreign key" value of case key in pz.IndexOwnerKey, so condition that relates pzInsKey and pxIndexOwnerKey in class join should work.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Hi Guys...I have a requirement to create a separate admin role that cannot insert any new users. Do you knwo what is the privilege that can accomplish that?
- Display report filter option is unchecked in Report definition but still filter are visible in PDF export, how to restrict that?
- Is there is any way to add/delete/modify record in data tables dynamically? If,yes then hoe to perform that?
- AES Exception status "Resolved-NotSeen", When does AES does that?
- When we are openning 8th work item (items are opening as one one tabs) in a row, at the time of openning the 8th one the screen is getting refreshed and reloading again. Is there a specific reason for that?