Report in Report Browser
I have a case with multiple work parties like maker, checker and Relporting Manger (RM) who work on assignments configured ToWorkParty. I need to display the actual users who worked on the assignments on the report and display in Report Browser.
As we have enabled pxTrackStatuses Declare trigger I could find who worked on assignment based on the assignment.
Now for Each case I could see multiple records entries, So When I join It is giving multiple records and displaying on the report.
But my requirement is, I need to display one Work object at once and Workparties worked on the assignements.
id maker name checkername RMname case created date
C-1 Kiran Supervisor1 RM1 20191110 ...
Tried these approaches
I have written a control on the pzInsKey column which takes this parameter and fetches the user data based on the status of the assignement. But it is not working.
1. Tried to display the custom section for the report. Created a grid of type (Index-TrackStatus) sourced with Data page by passing pzInsKey Of the current row. But this data page is fetching again work object information instead of Index-TrackStatus.
why it is taking the work object context? Have you ever faced this issue?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Quiz: Reporting on Application Data- Choose the different ways that you can add a report to the Report Browser?
- The layout containing Operator ID auto complete is not appearing in "schedule a report" screen for "schedule" option of a report in Report Browser.
- Delete reports from report browser in 6.1
- How to copy Standard Reports To Report Browser
- Report Browser- Report Copy Issue