Report with Parent Case Information
We would like to see from a child case report information from the parent.
What is the most appropriate way to do that?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Thank you for the proposal, it's working perfectly.
I setup the following :
Prefix : parentCase
Class : MyParent6Class
Type : Only include matching rows
Condition : parentCase.pzInsKey is equal .pxCoverInsKey
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- List of cases along with their corresponding parent cases (if any) in a Report Definition
- We have requirement where Parent case can create multiple cases with different case types (Work Types). And the Parent case has to wait till all the sub-cases (of different case types)been resolved. Is there any way to archive this?
- Wait shape in Parent case not Resolving the parent case when child case resolve
- Get Information from a Parent-Page
- How pyWorkCover always has the latest information about parent