Report with drill down details not working as expected
We have a requirement in reporting. one main report which should have drill down report.
Main report will display maximum salary in each department of an organization and drill down should display more details of the employee having maximum salary in specific department on which user tries to see the details.
Problem is we are getting all rows instead of the one having maximum salary in drill down report, as it is considering all rows which were used to find maximum salary.
Note: If we use 'count' summarize option in report it will work as expected, but 'Max' is not working as same.
Can anyone help me in solving this issue.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Report Definition Drill Down not working correctly after upgrading from 7.1.9 to 7.2.2
- Report definition- Drill down option is not working
- We are using PEGA 7.1.6.While working with sub reports, it's not working as expected. Please help me on this.
- Join in Reports not working as expected
- How to pass the filter criteria of report to the sub-report which is in Drill down report