Report Definition taking parameter as Framework class name instead of Implementation class name
The same report definition(Created in Framework Class) is not working in the higher environment , the root cause is the parameter passing to the RD is Framework class name as parameter instead of implementation class name, we are looking for the solution.
Can any one suggest why the parameter is taking as Framework related class name instead of implementation class name.
Code is just deployed to the higher environment.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Report Definition is not returning results from Implementation classes
- Fetching 10000 records in a landing page via a report definition takes a long time
- Questions related to Case Type, Framework- Implementation (Not a coverable class)
- can we pass Class Names in data Access tab Dynamically based on layer; Implementation / Framework
- In web mashup how to pass parameter from host application to Pega and how can I access that parameter in Pega to pass it to my report definition