Report Definition on Pulse comments
I want to prepare a report definition on Pulse comments and its replies. The data should be displayed like this when we run a RD:
A-1 is CaseID i.e. WorkObject pyID
P-1 & P-2 pyID of pulse comments.
The first row contains the comment posted by User 1 . And User posted a reply to User 1.
But when I am trying to create a report I am getting data like this from Report Definition:
|Work Object ID||Comment||Pulse pyID||Reply|
|A-1||Comment Posted||P-1||Reply to Comment Posted|
i.e. only one row for both comment and reply but I want to display two rows as displayed by first table in the post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we propagate the Pega pulse comments from one work-object to other?
- Display Pega pulse Note and Comments in one column
- report on missing comments in activities history
- Report definition that contains 2 report definitions
- Question regarding Report Definition- I need to calculate a percentage and assign it to a column. The percentage should be calculated based on the result of 2 aggregated columns that is in the report definition.