Report Definition column format configuration not accessible in Chrome.
Using Chrome, the Report Definition configuration options for the column formats Link and reporting_link are not accessible because the magnify icon is not visible. In Internet Explorer, this icon is visible.
Seems like a bug to me in Pega 7.2.2.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags; SR details, FDBK ID****
Thanks for your response. .
The change is not simple enough to be provided as a hotfix. I've submitted FDBK-29492 for this to be considered for inclusion in a future release of Pega. If you want to bring focus to this particular feature, you'll need to engage your account team so that they can raise this with our product management team (when doing so, refer to FDBK-29492).
Hope that answers your question.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Report Definition- Column Formatting
- Format Validation Error when width of DateTime column is modified on Report Definition Output
- How to change the format of date column fetched from a Report Definition
- Unable to access page list type BLOB columns from report definition
- Question regarding Report Definition- I need to calculate a percentage and assign it to a column. The percentage should be calculated based on the result of 2 aggregated columns that is in the report definition.