Replacing PromptSelect with pxDropDown is not working in DataTableEditorReport
We are upgrading from 7.3.1 to 8.3. There are some properties where we had used PromptSelect. We are now trying to replace that with pxDropDown. This property is used in DataTableEditorReport. So when we try to add a row in a data type, where the property is used the drop down doesn't show.
I also stumbled across an article which says virtual grid only supports Non Auto generated controls. Just assuming if that is the reason PromptSelect works and pxDropDown doesn't in DataTableEditorReport. Could anyone please suggest?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Replacing Work-.ActionScreenFlow with Work-.pyActionArea in V6.3
- You are about to replace an open work item
- Initiate a flow in middle of the same flow without replacing the work object that flow is run
- I have a requirement to copy/cone existing request details with a new request. on click of button, i am calling Work-.CopyWork and refreshing the harness. New request is getting create with new Request #. However it is replacing the old request tab. Is th
- How to replace a String with another string present in the work object data? (User entered data)