Remove OOTB Attachment Category "File"
Using OOTB Access Control, we can remove the attachment category "File" from the category dropwdown list which is visible when uploading files.
- Go to "Records" -> "Process" -> "Attachment Category"
- Open "File" (Work-).
- "Save as" to your ruleset.
- Add 1 Access Control
- When: "Never"
- Create: Enable
- Edit: Enable
- Delete own: Enable
- Delete any: Enable
- "File" is now unavailable in the attachment category dropdown list when uploading a file.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need help to build a data structure for Connect-Rest service; mapping "type": "file"
- pyCaseAttachmentsWrapper does not show attachment link, case id, attachment category if "Work-.pyIncludeSubCases" set to "true"
- How to remove "Standard" as a category type option while saving a report
- In CaseManager portal, "Monitor Processes" category status related reports (OOTB) doesn't shows any data.
- How To Remove "Add" and "Advanced" link access from Attachments