Remove Duplicates From MultiSelect Control
I have a Multiselect-control to select a multiple value, source as datapage, in my datapage the column "Location" contains values repeated, the values are sourced as same in datapage.
My requirment is that i have to remove the duplicate values from the multiselect control so that user clicks the multiselect he can see only distinct vlaues. can anyoneKnow the solution
Thanks in advance,
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to remove duplicate in auto-complete control
- How to remove duplicates between Multi select list and list to list controls
- Multiselect is not providing option to remove selected items. (x mark not available to remove)
- Unable to find multi-select list control in Advance control list in UI controls- Pega 7.3
- UI Control to display data from a page list, control should not be dropdown or multiselect.