Removal of AES/PDC configuration
We have recently upgraded a number of our instances to Pega 8.3. It appears to not be compatible with the version of AES we are using on prem. The GUI will not allow me to put a blank for PDC endpoint in order to stop the nodes from sending information to AES. Can I just set the following DSS "prconfig/pdcconfig/altSOAPURL/default" to blank to accomplish the same thing?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
The PDC settings landing page should have a button to disable AES/PDC integration. Use that rather than "blanking out" the URL
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In Kibana or PDC, can we configure email notification OOTB whenever any item goes to broken queue?
- LDAP authentication configuration on PDC
- how SMA ID/PWD configuration can be removed from prconfix.xml settings
- Removing the user configuration details for the OpenSpanRuntime.exe
- Difference between Autonomic Event Services (AES) and Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC)