Remote tracer from Requestor Management shows blank page
I am facing an issue with the remote tracer option available in Requestor management page. When a user clicks on the tracer option then it shows "Web page cannot be found error".
Is there any configuration change cause this kind of issue? Its working fine with other applications in the same environment. Pega version 7.3
Please provide inputs. Thanks.
The problem identified and it was due to flaw in Tomcat 8 which restricts the Access Group code which has special characters.
To fix this issue you need to add the below configuration in the server.xml file of your tomcat server,
<Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="8443" relaxedQueryChars="[ ]" relaxedPathChars="[ ]" />
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Remote tracer Connection drop down showing blank
- Remote Tracer from Designer Studio fails to present list of requestors
- Remote Tracer unnamed requestor
- Index Management in SMA node showing different remote node ID than what was configured in Search Settings
- pxHTTPServletRequest on requestor page is blank