Reload different work object in parent harness from local action
I have a requirement to reload a different work object in main harness on close of local action based on a value entered in local action.
I tried RedirectAndRun with thread name as OpenPortal_pyCaseManager7 (shown in query string when case is opened) but it doesn't work.
Let me know how can I do it.Thanks
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Initiate New Work Object via Local Action
- Reload all the flow and local actions at any point
- Reload a local action modal dialog window
- In a Confirm Harness I am having one Button, On Click of that button I have to Launch a new but a different Case type Work object at the same time i have to close the Currently opened Harness. So that After Completing the newly launched work object case i
- With the Work object id, can we find out whether that work object is of child case or parent case?. Do we have any DB column for this identification?. Someone please clarify on this.