Reg Signing a message with RSA SHA 256 algorithm using a private Key
In our project, we are invoking a docusign API Service for which a JWT OAuth access token has to be generated. My requirement is that i need to sign the below message using the RSA private key with SHA256 algorithm.
RSASHA256( base64UrlEncode(header) + "." + base64UrlEncode(payload), Private Key)
How to achieve this using Pega, Do we have any OOTB activity to achieve this or a java code to be written to achieve this?
Please help me on this
Which version of Pega are you using? In Pega 8.x, we have OOTB means to generate JWT tokens using a combination of Token Profile and pxGenerateJWT activity. You just need to specify the signature algorithm in the Token Profile and the activity generates the JWT token accordingly.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SSL certificates issued by sha256RSA Compatability for PEGA 5.5
- Need to use HS256 algorithm for sign with Jason Web Token (JWT)
- How to integrate REST connector wih OAuth 1.0 for SHA-256
- Excel File encrypted SHA-512 by using hash algorithm in 7.1.7 version
- Can pega support to data masking for non passwords data fields by uing hashing algorithm SHA-512