Refreshing section from declare trigger
My Pega application receives data from another application using Pega API to create the case, and route an assignment to a workbasket. An operator will then process this assignment and see the data received by the application on the screen and fill in some data and take an action to move the case forward.
Now, I have a tricky requirement that is, if there is an update on the other system it updates the pega case using the API. The problem arises when the user has the case open and has data filled in the form. I have created an activity that refreshes the screen without loosing the data in the form. But this needs to be performed using a button. The customer requested that this be implemented without user interaction.
So, how can I use a declare trigger to refresh the section being used by the operator and call my activity, when the case is updated from the API (which uses a different user to update the case)?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is it possible to get a section to refresh when a Property that is modified by a Declare Expression changes?
- What is the difference between declare on change and declare trigger? At what point of time declare on change will act?
- Difference between Pega Declare Trigger and Database Trigger.
- Got error when trigger declare expression: Declare expression should be loaded at this point
- Refresh Section using Hidden Property. and call activity when refreshing Section