var url = '<%= com.pegarules.generated.pega_rules_utilities.getDataSystemSetting("rulesetXX","ServiceUrl")%>';
This doesn't work. I just get back that same string not the DSS variable. What's the proper syntax for doing this?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
I can think of a couple of alternatives to set the DSS value to JS variable.
1. Call an activity from within the JS function using AJAX and get the DSS value and assign it to the variable.
2. Prior to calling the JS on click of the button, add a 'Run DT' or 'Run Activity' action and set the value of DSS to a property and pass the property value as a param to the JS function.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can I find out Dynamic System Settings (DSS) referencing rules?
- referencing rules for the dynamic system settings
- Referencing a Dynamic system Setting into a Correspondence