Reference Page List Property in Section
Hi I am trying to reference a page list property in a section. I have a page list property called 'Entities' which is being sourced by a data type that has (FirstName,LastName SSN). I created a section and added text inputs for a user to enter in their first name/last name etc. So I referenced the property on the text input as '.Entities.FirstName' so the user can enter in their first name. However, it does not work. When I save and run it does not allow me to enter any data. Upon further research I got this error:
The reference .Entities.FirstName is not valid. Reason: list property 'Entities' must have an index
I also have tried with index '.Entities.FirstName(1) or () to no avail
Does anyone know the issue in how to resolve this? Thank you.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- BUG Pega 7.3.1: Not able to sort a grid which refers to a reference page list property
- How to find the page list length using html and jsp? and also how to refer/use a pega property in html.?
- $ANY for page reference of runtime service input dose not work in Pega 7.1.8/7.1.9 although it worked in 6.3sp1 (Err:- Invalid expression or reference: When used with a "For Each Embedded Page" option, the Step page should reference a list or group prop)
- Show property in section from penultimate item in Page List
- get Absolute Reference of embedded page which is a linked page from a page list