Reference external URL in Pega portal current window in Pega 7.2.2
I am trying to use 'Open URL In Window' in the section rule to launch the external URL from pega portal. Instead of opening up in a separate window, I wanted to launch the external page in the same window. I tried by passing the parameter window name as "_self", but am getting error.
Can you please suggest how I can achieve this functionality?
Appreciate your responses!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Failed to find current installed version of PRPC while updating to Pega 7.3 from 7.2.2
- How Refresh parent window while closing model window in pega 7.2.2
- Migrate External file to Pega DB in Pega 7.2.2
- Not able to launch SMA URL, Server throws 404 resource not found error for PEGA 7.2.2 personal addition.
- How to Integrate/Embed External Content Viewer application in Pega 7.2.2