Redirect to a website as a response of a rest service
When a service is hit i need to capture the hit and redirect the user to a website. How do i redirect it as a response for the hit on the service?
We found a simpler way to do it by adding the following paramters in the Rest API
Content type: "Application/XML"
Status Code: "302"
map from: clipboard
Map from key : the url from the Request param.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Setting Response Code in response from authentication activity for a rest service package.
- Getting "com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRException: Exception occurred while mapping incoming response to.response_POST.parts " while calling REST service
- How can I implement log SOAP/REST request, response, service status & response time in DB?
- REST service response issue
- How to get JSON response from Integrator Service-REST