Recent Explorer - recent item entries are not persisting in the db table
We recently upgraded from Pega 7.2 to Pega 8.2. Whenever I open the rules, they are displaying in Recent Explorer. However, when I log off and log back in, the recently open rules are not displaying in Recent Explorer. There is no data entry made in "Pega_data.pr_data_recents" table at the back end for these recently open rules.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Recent items records database table name
- Default entries in System-User-Recents
- Opening work item from the recent list always opening read only and user needs click on assignment link to make it editable. Is there a way of the work item is not locked open in editable and if it is locked open in read option?
- While add new entry to decision tables should avoid duplicate entry check to avoid adding same entries
- SA-29143- Rich text word Wrap issue in explorer - issue still persists in 7.3.1