Receiving acknowledgement email from email listener issue
I am using an email listener rule to process email, while after processing emails a delivery email was received to the user I have already checked with the following approach
1. Disabling the Response DSN option
2. Added a condition at service email.
still, im receiving email from the listeners, how to stop getting emails, can anyone have any suggestions?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
This issue has been solved,
While tracing we found this rule was picked from another version where we had different configurations making another version rule disabled listener works perfect :)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- what is Pega’s recommendation on resolving the email loading issues when opening an email interaction has been created through email body which contains large embedded images sent to an email listener? What is the OOTB fix for this issue?The issue is that
- Email Listener Issue: Every time we edit the Service Email Activity, the Listener does not pick up the changes. It does after complete Pega Server Restart.
- Email account configuration- receiver connectivity issue
- Attach Email Acknowledgement from pega to Case created.
- Email listener issue in 6.1 upgrade version